INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS OF REMINDERLY
We record the following information about our customers.
- Payment Method Details: We collect your credit card number, security code, and expiration date to charge you for your use of Reminderly. All credit card information is collected, transmitted, and stored based on industry standards, so your information is always safe.
- Personal Information: We record personal information about you, such as your name, your business name, and your business address, for the purpose of providing customer support and operating the Reminderly service. We disclose your business name to clients who you direct us to contact on your behalf, in the ordinary operation of the service. We record your email address for the purpose of supporting your use of Reminderly and allowing you to sign into the service.
- Client Information: We record the client information that you send us for the purpose of operating the Reminderly service. This includes information that upload directly to us, or when you give our servers direct access to your calendars. We do not disclose your client information except:
- We follow orders to disclose information as we are required to by law.
- We use third-party providers for the purpose of operating the Reminderly service. We give these third-party providers the necessary information to ensure that we are able to deliver on the service that we have promised you. We only partner industry leaders to ensure your privacy and security.
- Our employees may see your information in the course of operating the service or providing support to you. We keep employees who have access to information to an absolute minimum and educate them properly about their responsibilities in handling your data.
GOOGLE CALENDAR AND MICROSOFT OUTLOOK USERS
When you use our automated services for Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook, we store additional information from your appointments. We only store information from meetings that you have explicitly marked as needing an appointment reminder sent from Reminderly. We then collect the information necessary to send out the appointment reminder on your behalf. We only use this information to send an appointment reminder on your behalf.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT PEOPLE WHOM WE SEND REMINDERS TO
If you receive a reminder through Reminderly, it is because one of our paying customers requested us to send you a reminder, after having represented to us that you requested a reminder about an upcoming appointment. If you do not wish to receive reminders in the future, please send an email to email@example.com and we will ensure that our clients no longer contact you through the Reminderly service. We will take appropriate action against any customer of ours who uses our service to contact people in an unsolicited manner.
WE NEVER SELL ANY DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We never sell any data that we collect directly or indirectly from you.
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.